October 17, 2009
Case Study: Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast
Kudos to Tom and Debra Fitzgerald, owners of Fitzgerald’s Irish Bed & Breakfast in Painesville, Ohio, for having a GREAT Web site because:
- The site is simple to navigate
- Pages load quickly
- Photos are clear and of obvious quality
- Contact information is easy to find on EVERY page
- Text is bullet-pointed so the visitor is not overloaded with too much information.
- The site lists professional organizations the B&B belongs to, thereby lending credibility.
- Listing the prices for each room has a dual benefit of saving both the site visitor and the business owner time by necessitating fewer phone calls.
See for yourself…http://www.fitzgeraldsbnb.com
The Fitzgeralds owe much of their business to their site. They spend most of their marketing dollars online.
“The past year we hired someone to update our Web site and that has really paid off,” Debra said. “People come back to see us again and again.
Lakenetwork is a family-owned business providing website design and development for companies, professionals and organizations in the Cleveland, Ohio area and beyond. We specialize in providing the most cost-effective and appropriate solutions for clients’ online needs. We are located in Eastlake, Ohio.